Pages

8/4/11

August 2nd

Check out our ticker there to the right.. do you see it?  Adjusted age: 1 year, 2 days!  So I'm a little late, but Tuesday was my actual due date and the day Tripp should have at least been born near.  Surprisingly, this date didn't upset me this year.  I think I had more mixed feeling on his birthday than I did my due date.  Plus, with everything going on I haven't had much time to think about it. God takes care of us, even when we don't realize it. I'm so thankful for this precious miracle He blessed us with.  And my heart aches for those precious angels we met in the NICU that didn't make it home.. and also those I've never actually met, but know their stories.  Whenever I think about them, I hold Tripp a little longer and closer and say a quick prayer for those Momma's who will never get to have that.  I can't imagine the hole that must leave in your heart.  I don't know how I got to that  from where this post started, but its just something I wanted to say.  




He's a picture of our big boy!
Playing in cousin Kolby's Fire Truck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment